Pocket 92 is a HP Terminal Emulator for Windows Mobile
- Windows Mobile 2003 (Pocket PC 2003)
- Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition (Pocket PC 2003 SE)
- Windows CE.NET
- Windows Mobile 5.0
- Windows CE 5.0
- Windows Mobile Pocket PC Phone Edition
- Supports any Pocket PC compatible (3.0 or later) wireless handheld device including:Intermec HP Dell LXE Symbol Technologies ASUS Compaq iPAQ Tablet PC
- Serial, Telnet and NS/VT connectivity
- Display DC1 in NSVT.
- HP700/92 emulation
- F1 -F8 function keys.
- Keyboard mapping
- 80 and 132 column x 24 lines virtual display.
- Supports Pocket PC Application Manager for adding and removing applications.
- Scripting using TermTalk.
- Added Configuration Management (Load, Save, Save As)
- Screen resolution up to 640 x 480 (Full VGA)
- ASCII & Binary file transfer
- Printer support. Driver based and pass-through printing to any accessible printer either local or network based including wireless.
Partial list of recent devices in use by customers:
- Intermec 720C, CK31
- HP iPAQ HP6515
- Symbol Technologies PPT8846
- LXE MX7
- ASUS MyPal
- Cingular 8125
Many other devices are currently in use by customers. This is a list of recently requested devices. Please contact your Minisoft sales representative for details of the support for any Windows Mobile device.
Pocket92 requires the Pocket PC Operating System version 3.0 or later, or, Windows Mobile 2003, Pocket PC 2003 or later.